Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep29_banner.thumb.jpg.da7f3b163f7bd35187cb558b0346baf6.jpg

Ailsa

New here so introducing myself

Hi Alisa

I certainly wouldn't look for a "goto"function - you'd be sacrificing far to much apperture for "gadgets" - and this is from a gadget lover!

Hi Ailsa welcome Lots of great advice around here. Still debating on my first scope my bins have unlocked a new world to me .really enjoy the views.

HI Ailsa, and welcome to the forum!

As has been stated by some others.. Im fairly new here and have been a member for just a couple of weeks, but have been made to feel very welcome and had SO many questions answered! Have fun with the dark skies (Im so jealous!) and good luck choosing your scope!

Hi Ailsa welcome to sgl , hope you find it as informative and friendly as i have done :)

Hi Ailsa, welcome to the forum from N.Wales.

I've only just made my choice in scope and It may get a bit daunting when you find out how many are within your budget :)

But do not despair the guys and gals around here have huge amounts of knowledge and I have no doubt will guide you in the right direction.

What do you want to look at in particular or are you looking for a bit of an all-rounder ?