Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help urgently needed...

Rob L

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All excellent suggestions. But I didn't use any of them, I'm afraid I went for the come clean approach and blurted it out as soon as she walked through the front door.

I'm still alive, the scope is in one piece and I didn't have to make any bargaining concessions - couldn't have gone better...

What is she plotting :rolleyes:

Any ideas how I sneak this past the wife? :)

help.jpg

Just arrived from FLO in double quick time :rolleyes:

Simples.

Put it in the wardrobe. Then the next day, drag it out and go "This old thing? Ohh, I've had it ages. You don't pay any attention to me......we never go anywhere and I haven't even got a thing to wear...).:eek::evil6:

As a woman may I suggest a surprise vacation for two to Honolulu! Go with her and break the news while soaking in the rays of the sunshine. What? It's a bout the same price of the scope isn't it? :rolleyes:

We had our honeymoon in Hawaii (6 years ago), absolutely fantastic and we'd both love to go back. I've been suggesting recently that we might consider emigrating to Hawaii... those kind of clears skies I can only dream about.

Simples.

Put it in the wardrobe. Then the next day, drag it out and go "This old thing? Ohh, I've had it ages. You don't pay any attention to me......we never go anywhere and I haven't even got a thing to wear...).:):evil6:

Oh that is just brilliant :)

:rolleyes::icon_salut::eek::icon_salut:

Archived