Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help urgently needed...

Rob L

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm, that's going to take some effort :eek:

Bottle of wine and box of chocolates to "distract" her whilst you gain a hernia trying to lug it single handedly where you're going to store/hide it? :rolleyes:

What's in the box though (or is your sig premature of the delivery?)

I'm not sure a box of chocolates and some wine will do the trick.

You could try hiding them where your old scope used to be and claim that you've been polishing it and she hasn't seen it recently hence it looks bigger.......

Tell her it's a new washing machine and tumble drier ready for when the current one's pack in lol :eek:

Buy her a new washing machine/dryer with the as much feature as possible. Bring the scope into the house when she is busy working out how to use it. Throw a cloth over it and put a plant on top and claim the OTA is part of a flower pot :rolleyes:

Store it in the garage or shed - somewhere they are likely to not go that often. When she mentions it you can just say something like "that old thing, I've had it ages"...

In my experience they same the same thing about new clothes and shoes... :rolleyes:

Cross out Skywatcher and print MFI. Tell her it's part of a new kitchen you're buying her. :rolleyes:

Good thinking, flat pack kitchen unit. And you can blame the poor instructions for ending up with a telescope shaped kitchen unit.

Archived