Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I am NOT complaining

stolenfeather

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am heading back to teaching at the school tomorrow so I guess that I am feeling better. It will be great to see my students!

Isabelle

Great I hope you have a brilliant day, don't let them get away with too much mischief :) a decent astronomy book should grab their attention :(

Hi Isabelle

Im so glad to have not missed this post/thread. Its very humbling for something really positive to come out of your current problems. I feel that SGL is, and will be a great place to be your eyes for a while. The pics that keep being banged out in the Images sections are incredible.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Matt

I'm really looking forward to being outside again but I believe that I will wait till the weekend. Little steps right Sim?

Matt, the pictures are indeed incredible on this forum and are really keeping me satisfied from a visual point of view but I yearn for more,..

I love those vibes Mrs R and am really trying hard to take it easy. I will be back out there soon. I just know it!

Isabelle

I'm being patient Alan,.. very patient! My husband Steven tells me that he ordered a surprise for me online. I believe that it is a new Barlow. Isn't he amazing! Once my eyesight returns and I can head outside,... I'll have a new "toy"!

Isabelle

I'm being patient Alan,.. very patient! My husband Steven tells me that he ordered a surprise for me online. I believe that it is a new Barlow. Isn't he amazing! Once my eyesight returns and I can head outside,... I'll have a new "toy"!

Isabelle

Great stuff, will be handy for Saturn!

look forward to reading a review of it :)

Archived