Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I am NOT complaining

stolenfeather

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave, I'm sorry that your family has been affected as well but then you must know how close a family becomes in times like these.

Thank you for your wishes Kevin and Brantuk. I'm happy that both of you came online and read this. It's because of your dedication that this forum exists!

This time, Ed, I have not been given Solumedrol (the medication you brought up) since I have not lost mobility just feeling (numbness). For this I am glad since that stuff is NASTY! Progressive MS is hard to live with as well. I hope you are doing well and that your skies remain clear.

Thank you Rob for your kind words. The relapse will leave. If all the others left then this too shall pass.

Isabelle

Isabelle, my best possible wishes go to you.

My partner's friend is losing his sight permanently and it must be the scariest thing. He needs friends around him to make sure he knows he'll always be supported.

I hope the same if for you.

Did you say it will pass with your condition? I really really hope so. So much.

I wouldn't wish loss of sight on anyone. My right eye went blind in a small area overnight and it scared the life out of me.

Can I just say though...if there ever was a reason to complain...you have it. Bend my ears anytime. It's very humbling and makes me realise how damn lucky I am.

I hope you do recover and recover fast. All the love possible coming your way.....

K: Your words really touched my heart thank you!

Thanks as well Rowan and Sy! With the kind of MS I have (so far) the eyesight does come back. I talked to my neurologist when it first started and he assured me that it would so I wait. You know, many say that they are humbled by my words but I have to say that in all certainty, YOU would say and feel the same. Those that watch the stars understand the BIG picture of things. Yeah,.. we all do.

Thanks again!

Isabelle

Hi Isabelle, am really sorry to read your post. One things for sure, you have plenty of friends on here! like them I wish you a speedy recovery.

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

Blue Sky's from Pain

can you tell a Green Field from a Cold Steel Frame?

A Smile from a Veil?

Do you think you can Tell?

Best wishes :rolleyes:

Hi Isabelle

I'm a newbie to the skies but would like to join everyone here and wish you a speedy and full recovery.

When the clouds clear over our shores i'm certain every single one of our next views of stars,planets dust clouds or meteorites will all have you in our minds too.

Again wishing you speedy recovery real real soon.

From myself and my family.

Gaz :rolleyes:

Hi Isabelle.

I have just posted a weather related message on the forum,but its not a complaint.

I can relate to your difficulties,my wife has suffered from MS,for over 10yrs now,and she has the same sypmtons has you.At times its really difficult as her mobility,is also very bad.(Wheel Chair).Your not alone Isabelle.so take some slight comfort in that.I have now become my wifes carer,and we get by.

Hope your health improves very soon.

Weather is still awfull though!!!!

Kind regards.

Mick.

Hi Isabelle, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Doctors thought my husband might have MS at one stage but he was finally diagnosed with ME, I know how horrible and frustrating it is waiting for symptoms of these kind of nuerological illnesses to ease off and I wish you a speedy recovery this time and plenty of clear skies for the future,

Erin

xx

Let's see,... How am I doing? After all these positive thoughts being sent my way from everyone here,... I am the one who is humbled. Distance, we think that we all live far from each other yet we strive to see stars that we can't fully comprehend how far away they are. Yet, we all see them, the same galaxies, stars, nebula,.... and right here on this forum with us sharing like we do, we have to agree that we are indeed very CLOSE.

Thank you everyone. Thank you so much!

Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,

here's echoing all the sentiments above. I know a couple of people with MS and appreciate just how much of a [removed word] it is so I hope the latest attack fades soon and you can start enjoying you wonderful skies again!

As for being your eyes in the meantime, to get a feel what it is like in Stoke on Trent (small city in the English midlands once famous for its pottery industry and now mainly famous for once having had a pottery industry), think Rob McKenna. (Free pat-on-the-back for the first to get the reference, though it's not a difficult one so just a small pat :rolleyes:).

J.

Archived