Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Cloudy with a chance of streetlights...

Mak One

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Smudgeball. If you got down to the last 6 then I'm guessing your shot was more than "cracking" (and I know what you mean about the Popeye arm!) Great fun to be had watching the Vulcan to The Skies tent literally bulge at the seams at Fairford. The volunteers were practically begging visitors to part with their cash - and a good thing too! Back on topic, all I need to do now is get my (so far) miserable attempts at astrophotography even close to the same level...

Rumours of clearing skies tomorrow...

Hello Mak - very impressed by the avatar, well done.

Thanks Photohound. Got to say I'm completely chuffed with all the friendly "welcome" messages I've received - a big thanks to everyone for those. As I mentioned to Smudgeball earlier in the thread, I just need to get the astro shots even close to the same level now...:rolleyes: On current progress I can see a Captain Oates moment coming along, "I might be some time..."

Thanks again to everyone. So far The Lounge is a very nice and friendly place to be, just not sure about Astrobaby's flock wallpaper though...:eek:

Clear skies. Please.

Archived