Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

ajg

Telescope Eyepiece Comparator Slowness

My telescope eyepiece calculator site has been very sluggish for the past couple of days. I cured it this morning, so apologies to anyone who's been trying to use it and having to wait forever for the page to refresh. :)

Telescope Eyepiece Calculator

I tried this eyepiece calculator Ajg!

I am overly impressed by it!! Is possible for you to put the Skywatcher Panaview 2" 70 degree 38,32, and 26 eyepieces on your database

Many Thanks! And Awesome work you have here Ajg

I heard UEFA match broadcasts slows the internet for the past few days... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the problem was down to my ineptitude ... Can't blame transient conditions for my own shortcomings!

I tried this eyepiece calculator Ajg!

I am overly impressed by it!! Is possible for you to put the Skywatcher Panaview 2" 70 degree 38,32, and 26 eyepieces on your database

Many Thanks! And Awesome work you have here Ajg

Glad you like it! I've added the Panaviews.

AJG,

Great job!

Can you add the Meade LXD55 SN10 to your list of scopes?

Also is it possible to simulate zoom eyepieces? :o

Data's a bit thin on the ground for anything which isn't in Meade's current product set. Some Google-fu dug up a little information on a few missing ones - I suspect there are many more. The LXD55 SN-10 is amongst them, although the LXD75 SN-10 is the same spec as far as aperture and focal length go.

The zoom eyepieces are at the bottom of the eyepiece list. It calculates as much as it can, subject to the source data being available - once again, some of the information is a bit thin on the ground, so I make the best I can with what I have ...