SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

First post of solar observation presentation

RayGood

This is my first post of an observation I made of the sun on 14th feb. I combined all the images into a nicely presented little poster style. I was well chuffed with it, so I wanted to share it with you all. Hope you like it :glasses1:

attachment.php?attachmentid=51620&d=1298217587

I wanted to directly have the image in the post, but in the instructions how to do this, there was no attatchment icon I could find with an arrow next to it:icon_scratch:

Looks like you will have to download the attatchment instead. Sorry.

Solar Observation 14_02_2011.TIF

The easiest way is to find the file on your computer, right click it, select 'open with' and choose something like Microsoft paint. Once the image is on paint click save as, and choose the file type at the bottom of the save box. There's a number of file types you can save it as, JPG is the one I'm most familiar with on here.

Assuming that you run a windows pc of course. :)

yep. but there was supposed to be an arrow adjacent to the "attatch" icon or something, that allowed one to display the attatchment in the post. But because I had uploaded a TIFF file, I wonder whether that is the reason that option was not available. If you upload it in JPG, then does that option become automatically available?

Archived