Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

can anyone help me?

leliel

Sy, my apologies for not spotting the 'Tal' image and thanks for resizing them for everyone. Yes, totally agree re FLO's involvement. I was concerned for Mel as I had this image of all those empty tea mugs and an ash tray slowly requiring planning permission. :):D

Clear skies

James

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wooden tripod, looks like a Tal one. It seems to be missing the 'cup', that holds the Tal mounts. When available in the UK, they sold for £85 new.

Older tripods heads looked like this. Later ones had 3 thumbscrews, situated on the side of the cup.

3771262297_3fce1ecf6b.jpg

The Tal refractor is a 100R(not a RS) with 1.25" focuser.

I'd guarrantee both items would get considerable interest from folks on here.

Cheers,

Andy

oookay guys lol thanks for your help! i'll contact FLO as i don't know anything about any of this stuff! i have had an offer from a member who will collect and clean the scopes and sell them fromme, personally i'm not too sure about that- nothing personal to the person who offered, can anyone vouch for FLO for me?

Hi Leliel,

Contact FLO is your best bet. I can vouch for them - honest, reliable and friendly.

More impartial user reviews of FLO can be found here: http://stargazerslounge.com/supplier-reviews/90838-first-light-optics.html

If you drop them an email or a telephone call, they already know about this thread and I'm sure they can help.

Email: questions@firstlightoptics.com

Telephone: 01392 826 133

firstlightoptics

Best Regards,

Mike

Hi,

after seeing your request for help i am sure alot of peeps will be interested, as am i. If you can take some pics of the gear and let me know i will give you my email address and have a look, I could travel up to you as I'm only an hour away or i could ask my stepfather as he lives in dorset.

cheers

Adamski.

Hi,

after seeing your request for help i am sure alot of peeps will be interested, as am i. If you can take some pics of the gear and let me know i will give you my email address and have a look, I could travel up to you as I'm only an hour away or i could ask my stepfather as he lives in dorset.

cheers

Adamski.

:D The pics are on the second page of the thread Adamski.

• 2 months later...

Archived