Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Portable Observatory Arrives!!

magician

Boy.O Boy ,OBoy, My portable walk in observatory has arrived,I had intended making one of these,but this is ideal,210cm Highx120cm wide x120cmdeep, clear vinyl removable roof, weighing only 3.5Kg,Pop-up construction opens in seconds, Pictures will follow when gales subside,Boy,O boy,O Boy, :D:p

Cheers Frank

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank..Couldn't you just Pop it up in the living room and take a pic.... :shock:

C'mon...I've got to go out in a min!

Frank..Couldn't you just Pop it up in the living room and take a pic.... :shock:

Have we got a "Quote of the month" Section!

Rita is going to do unspeakable things to me for showing you this, the roof is not shown.

Can't say I blame her, the things women have to do for you blokes :D

It isn't one of those pop up observatory tents is it Frank....? :p

:p

Caz

Actually this thing is a Pop up spray booth, for people who want a fake tan! but as a portable Obs., it's just the job, the front door zips open/closed, and the floor /base is sewn in as I say it opens in about four seconds, but you need a blumming Phd. to fold it up again! :D :wink:This could be the' Must have 'thing for the coming year who knows, but I'm thrilled to bits with it.

Oh, by the way it comes with guy ropes and pegs ! Cheers Frank

My little boy had a "Pop Up" Adventure Tent" For his birthday last year, opened the bag it came in and it sprung to life nearly taking my teeth with it.....

Later we tried to get it back in it's bag.........It's in the shed ready for next summer! :D

I lost patients after 5 beers and a bottle of Merlot!

Hi Greg/Andy,

Point taken, there IS a knack to this thing which I confess I haven't mastered yet, but this thing will house the 'scope, tripod, and dolly,will get some daytime shots,providing this****** weather doesn't portend the"End Of Days" :D:p :p

Cheers Fella's Frank

Archived