Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Really Stupid SPC880 Question?

I just received my webcam from Morgans, (SPC880, flashed to 900, IR filter and adaptor), however in the package are two cameras, one labelled as flashed to 900, one not labelled.

Why two? Am I being thick?

Brace for plenty more silly questions when I try to fire it up!!

I just received my webcam from Morgans, (SPC880, flashed to 900, IR filter and adaptor), however in the package are two cameras, one labelled as flashed to 900, one not labelled.

Why two? Am I being thick?

Brace for plenty more silly questions when I try to fire it up!!

Lucky man! :glasses1:

I ordered one, got one so you've benefited from a picking error. Enjoy! Or if it's cluttering up your kit, send it my way!

You've dropped lucky there I reckon. Have a go at modding one of them for long exposure, then if you trash it in the process you haven't lost anything. That's the reason I bought two in case of my ham fisted soldering.

Do you think it is worth modding one for LX considering I have an 8" LX90 on alt/az? I don't mind that the quality won't match up to the incredible stuff on here but would love to dabble with DSO imaging. I see you can get the SC1 mod done for £60 but don't know if it's worth it with my alt/azset up?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John

Archived