Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

afocal moon photoshop an a little Artistic license

star_chaser

just having a little play around with photoshop while waiting for the clouds to clear. celestron 130, kodak digi camera and a star shot taken from the web

i was thinking of doing this with a planet shot but i don't have one yet so i tried it with the moon. hope you like as i do

thanks for looking. star

post-22266-133877533834_thumb.jpg

thanks for the nice words. not such a good moon shot i am waiting for clear sky's to have a go at a mosaic and i want to get my own star shots. tho i,m not sure how good they will be but we have to start somewhere

star

no i think you use Microsoft ice (or other free software can be used i think im still new to all this) to make the mosaic . once you have processed all the avi's in registax here is a link for a tutorial or you can search on utube for one.

http://stargazerslounge.com/imaging-tips-tricks-techniques/104876-making-lunar-mosaic.html

star

Archived