Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Televue Radian 4mm

Haha next. Clear skies would be good. Has been weeks since I have been able to get outside with scope

I have Barlow, Collimator, Sky surfer V RDF, planetary filters, webcam for ap and various adapters

A case for my stuff would probably be a good idea. Going to get one from maplins as there on offer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The widest FoV in 1.25" format can be achieved with:

TV 32mm plossl

TV 24mm Panoptic

Bear in mind that is is with a 27mm field stop. My WO 1.25" diagonal is limited to 25mm internally so would cause vignetting.

Bear in mind that is is with a 27mm field stop. My WO 1.25" diagonal is limited to 25mm internally so would cause vignetting.

Good point - the 1.25" WO diagonals are good quality but do use that rather thick ring to join the drawtube section onto the body which does vignette eyepieces with large aperture field stops. Puts a slight "crimp" in an otherwise fine product IMHO :)

Thanks for the link never heard of the site. How safe is it buying from there

Any do's and dont's?

I've bought and sold loads of astro items there over the years. Many folk who are SGL members advertise their stuff here also use that site.

I've not had any issues with what I've bought and sold there. You can always ask a question or two on here before committing.

You can put "wanted" ads on there to which often reap dividends :)

ok im going to put a wanted ad on three and hopefully i get a response soon. i think i have tv fever :)

Remember there is a 20% off deal on new TV eyepieces from a number of suppliers at the moment when negotiating a price, if you get an offer. There is a 22mm Nagler T4 on e.bay at the moment with a "buy it now" of £300 - Telescope House have them at £280 delivered at the moment, brand new :glasses1:

Yes I can get the 12mm t4 for £230 I think brand new from green witch

Waiting for the guy to give me a price on his nagler

I'm not sure what is a good deal

Regularly a good s/h deal on a Nagler is about 70% of the new price, but with this 20% discount the seller will be loosing a lot if he matches that.

For Ethos 75-80% is a good deal, I seen many beeing sold for 85-90% of the new price. They don't show up s/h too often.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived