SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A Hello From Cumbria

8633Brown

Hello to all,

Iv been looking through the threads on this site for a short while now and this site looks like a great place to start for a total newbie!

Obviously everyone seems to be great help on the site and i hope i can help some people with what little knowledge i have.

I hope to see a lot with my Skywatcher Explorer 200P. the moon was absolutely brilliant a few nights ago one of the best sights yet.

iv also attempted to take 1 or 2 photos of Andromeda but didn't get very good results with the light pollution around my area, which was disappointing but hoping for better results next time.

Anyways, hello to everyone!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, welcome to the SGL phenomena.

I'm sure you will enjoy being here, it's a big forum with a great many helpful people.

Quite a number of Cumbrian members now, including myself.

You are right re the light pollution, not to mention the lousy weather that has prevailed for ages now.

Ron.:)

Hi and welcome,

Also from Cumbria, was happy i got to play out with my scope last night. First time i have seen Jupiter through it! awesome sight.

Heres hoping for some more clear cumbrian nights!

Archived