Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A DISASTER EVENING HORSEHEAD AND SIGMA ORIONIS

CELESCOPE

Well i nearly gave it all up last night , after waiting so long to get out , forecast said clear for a while last night, so kept looking out , and YES!!! at 9.30 it cleared a bit , so set up , using the ED100 ,Atik 16hr with HA filter , i fancied a closer image of the horse , got it framed nicely and set it going , thought well no point in hanging around , i will take the dog for a walk and watch some tv , after a while went back to the observatory , only to find the WORD on the monitor saying NO SIGNAL ?????? DAM!!! nothing was happening so turned the puter off , still nothing , went to safe mode , started it up again , went to click on an item and bang crash of it went again , tries various other things , but nothing would work , gave it up came indoors with the right Hump!!, this morning , turned it on, and it worked ,so done a restore, then the mouse froze , rebooted and has been ok since , YOU TELL ME i cant figure it out , anyway looked at the subs only 29 had been taken and due to OH YES WIND AS WELL , i could only salvage 15 subs , so here is the result, sorry its not rogers best , but at least i got something lol

:D

PS, think that star is correct , if not Astroman will know ehhehe

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Guys and gals , i understand what you mean , but to me i know a lot more data could have been obtained with this image , but i guess thats whats its all about , i can remember my first images , thought they were great , then as u move on , they dont seem so great , its all about progress , hence my web site name , yes i,m happy with that image , but it was a disaster as things go , but thank u for the lovely comments , love that about the dog Martin ehehheheheh ',

Rog :D

Archived