Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2 scope dovetail bar

drummerp

Hi all,

I was thinking of making my own with some aluminium bar but the cost for the aluminium is quite alot. however, i've found this website below that's selling this bit of kit that would be perfect for me. I'm just wondering if anyone has used this website before or if anyone has the bar that I'm looking at buying. Also does anyone think it would be compatible with my HEQ5.

Special 2-scope Assembly Unit for CG5/EQ6/GP/LXD75 mounts

Accessories - Ken Dauzat

cheers

Neil

Thanks guys, they are all great options and the cheaper gemini bars could be the ones but I was specifically looking for something like the bracket I saw as it included the scope ring holder which I dont have yet for my guilde scope. Unless you could recommend some good priced guilde scope rings for my ST102 scope that would also fit the genini bar?

Cheers

Neil

Thanks guys, they are all great options and the cheaper gemini bars could be the ones but I was specifically looking for something like the bracket I saw as it included the scope ring holder which I dont have yet for my guilde scope. Unless you could recommend some good priced guilde scope rings for my ST102 scope that would also fit the genini bar?

Cheers

Neil

The problem with having a fixed scope ring could make it hard to get balance. The first time I set up two refractors on a duel mounting bar it took me the best part of an hour to get balance. It may not have been possible if one was fixed.

It might seem the cheapest option, and it might work for you, but it could be an expensive mistake if it doesn't work.

Thanks again, Would I also be able to use these rings if I just wanted to piggy back the scopes?

Cheers

Neil

Archived