SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

On ebay right now

Doug

I once put a used leather jacket on eBay with a link to a site that sell them so the bidder could see the full description and how much they are new. The jacket sells for £160 new and the final bid was £240 :):p

Some people must think eBay it's a game and will do anything to win. :glasses1:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've a couple of thing on eBay now so am hoping for a bit of eBay fever.

My Meade 5000 hasn't reached new prices yet, but it's close to what I paid for it with a day left.

My scope still has a way to go.

What Meade item ar you selling ?

I'd guess a 26mm plossl?

There's also a second hand Tele Vue 2x barlow (item 250773712924) just sold on ebay for £82.01 including postage, but you can get them new from Green Witch at the moment for £69.45 or Telescope House for £63.20 by my calculations.

James

You could if they where in stock ! these items that ar going for the same price as in shops are all out of stock hence the eBay premium prices people arnt daft. Meade Series 5000 most EP,s are on a very long back order I know beause I've rang around for 3 to complete my set

What Meade item ar you selling ?

Yeah, mines the 26mm plossl. I posted it on here a while back and had no interest at the price it's now on eBay for. I think the eBay market is still benefitting (for sellers) from stargazing live.

I noticed a book about the moon that I was interested in, it was going to £16.99, I think, checking it out on the web I noticed that Amazon are selling the same book for £11.

It's worth checking, just to be sure.

Archived