Narrowband

Peak Star Party Lives Again! 21 - 24 October

jamespels

Just in time - finally got EventElephant to accept online payments properly so I don't need to keep pestering people to send cheques instead. New system live as of 15 minutes ago (users shouldn't notice any difference though).

Thanks Perry, I thought they did a good job, too!

J.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No SGL member has reported so far. The ones already reporting is noted on the annotated plan (attached)

There is an SGLer in 29 but I'll leave it up to them to anounce who they are if they want to :)

31 is not yet booked.

J.

BTW, if anyone needs to use my EHU over the weekend, you only need ask :) I'll just be using it for recharging the PSUs and powering my netbook and second screen.

Also, what kind of socket do the EHU's have? I assume it's not a normal 3-pin wall socket..

its looking like im gonna be in the bivvy not caravan, not booked yet as still trying to sort out with work but if i attend i figure arrive friday but have to leave sunday.

how many are we up to confirmed?

Hi all,

37 confirmed bookings and a few more I am still working through with people so this is looking really great!

We have now sold out of camping pitches with EHU but we are still offering free reasonable use recreational battery charging. We are also nearly out of 16A Touring Field pitches; these are showing as sold out but I am holding one in reserve so it may come free again. I will be sorting out the overflow field pitches shortly.

The other organisers and I will be meeting this weekend to plan the next stages (talk slots, activities, etc.) and I will update on here when we have sorted the programme out. I don't have final confirmations yet so I cannot announce headline speaker names but, if things come off, they are REALLY great! The telescope exibition is also taking shape with Peak2Valley and IR Poyser confirmed already - I am working on a few others too.

The Astronomy Now article generated a fiar bit of interest with three bookings giving it as the "where you heard about PSP2011" answer. I have the outline structure for a more detailed article in my head and, when we have the speakers, programme and other events confirmed I will ask them to include it in a future edition.

Thanks again for the continued support!

James.

Hi James

That is fantastic news! Well done!

When I booked for PSP, all I was expecting was to to turn up in a field with a few like-minded souls and enjoy the stars. Through your hard work and determination it is going to be so much more than that and I am really looking forward to it.

Thank you for all you are putting into this, it will be be fantastic.

Cheers

Stu

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Make that 38... :)

Also, if you want people to know where you are, please let Perry (ismangil) know. Perry - I have had to shuffle a few around this morning so 27, 28, 31, 1 and 2 have changed (not sure how many of them you have noted). I am now in #31 (was #1).

J.

Make that 38... :)

Also, if you want people to know where you are, please let Perry (ismangil) know. Perry - I have had to shuffle a few around this morning so 27, 28, 31, 1 and 2 have changed (not sure how many of them you have noted). I am now in #31 (was #1).

J.

For those plots only you have been noted, so here's the new plan attached.

layout20110905_SGLMembers.pdf

Archived