Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

jamespels

Peak Star Party Lives Again! 21 - 24 October

I thought it as about £1400, but could be wrong. Also, a review of it is going to appear in December's S@N magazine, according to the Istar scetion of P2V's website (Home Page), assumin git is a Perseus 150mm achro.

J.

Edited by jamespels

GRRRR!!!! Just had to sit through ordering a new kitchen with my wife. As the prices went up, I kept matching them to scopes, until I ran out of ideas ( and nearly the showroom!).

I can hardly wait.

assuming it is a Perseus 150mm achro.

J.

Yeah pretty sure it was the AT150-12 @ £1305

Telescopes

GRRRR!!!! Just had to sit through ordering a new kitchen with my wife. As the prices went up, I kept matching them to scopes, until I ran out of ideas ( and nearly the showroom!).

I can hardly wait.

If it gets close to the cost of a Paramount ME I think I would start crying lol.

Edited by MjrTom

I just wanted to thank James for a great weekend. We learned loads, met some fantastic people, listened to some very interesting talks, flew kites all day and looked up all night. I even won a torch in the raffle :icon_salut:

I was even inspired to sell my 150p and buy a dob. I've been having problems lugging my 150p on EQ3 around with my knackered knee. I didn't realise how convinient dobs can be, so my current scope is gone and I have an advert on astro buy sell right now to find the dob.

Thanks again to everyone that made it such a memorable few days. Looking forward to next year.

David