jamespels

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
assuming it is a Perseus 150mm achro.

J.

Yeah pretty sure it was the AT150-12 @ £1305

Telescopes

GRRRR!!!! Just had to sit through ordering a new kitchen with my wife. As the prices went up, I kept matching them to scopes, until I ran out of ideas ( and nearly the showroom!).

I can hardly wait.

If it gets close to the cost of a Paramount ME I think I would start crying lol.

I just wanted to thank James for a great weekend. We learned loads, met some fantastic people, listened to some very interesting talks, flew kites all day and looked up all night. I even won a torch in the raffle :icon_salut:

I was even inspired to sell my 150p and buy a dob. I've been having problems lugging my 150p on EQ3 around with my knackered knee. I didn't realise how convinient dobs can be, so my current scope is gone and I have an advert on astro buy sell right now to find the dob.

Thanks again to everyone that made it such a memorable few days. Looking forward to next year.

David

Archived