Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Peak Star Party Lives Again! 21 - 24 October

jamespels

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool! we can either celebrate or drown our sorrows!

are you taking your 130p? if so I wouldn't mind a peek through it as I was considering trying to get one for a school project but wondered what it would be like vs my 90mm frac and maybe a 6" newt.

Yes i am taking it, though having got my kit together today, my car is gonna be stuffed, I'll fit it in somehow and you're welcome to use it as much as you like

haha my other half will help, hes made me buy loads coz he eats like a horse but its all good, im living off twix and crisps lol, really cant wait now, just wanna get picked up now and go......... shame the other half is at work till 6am lol

I've been camping plenty of times before but not recently, I can't believe the amount of stuff I have got to load up tomorrow. My other half thinks I'm going for a month;)

Rugby Sunday has got to be a sound drubbing for our nearest European neighbour, come on the All Blacks!

The Tardis is loaded UP and I'm ready for the off.

Can I just remind you all.

Please be patient during the booking IN. I know all off you will be.

But Angela and Richard are doing all this by themselves, and during busy time's, you might have to wait.

Oh and one final thing.

:)HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)

I've pulled out of attending...

Oh No!

Sorry to hear that you have to pull out :(

Just doing last minute packing.

Uploader is picking me up around 1pm so should be there some time after 2pm.

See you all soon! :(

(Pitch 19 in the overflow field. Come say hello if you like :p )

EDIT: Revs/Paul dont forget that 1.25" diagonal please :)

Real shame Yeti, would have been good to see you there.

On my way finally, car totally full so if I've forgotten anything I'll just have to buy it or go without.

Now sitting in the inevitable traffic jam on the M25, joy

See you all soon (ish! )

Stu

Well it's just after 3am and the skies have been clear for the last couple of hours :(

Hope you all are having fun, it seems many have flaked out but some of us are up and making the most of the crisp and clear night :)

Archived