SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Peak Star Party Lives Again! 21 - 24 October

jamespels

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kharga, you mentioned your pitch number last time however I wasn't sure which field were you on.

About the only one other than me I can comment on...

Kharga is going to be in a camper at the main entrance and will be looking after "meet and greet" duties :). She does not have a specific pitch and I am eternally grateful for the help she and her husband are providing! :)

Blimey - bit of a last minute ruch this week!

Up to 39 now... any takers for one more to get us to the original target of 40 by the end of May? It's going ahead either way but I'd love to get there...

Cheers,

J.

finally booked and paid. in the camping field with EHU - not been assigned a number yet though - too soon.

will be bringing my OOUK 16" f4 (will be well finished by then) and if I can squeeze it in, my OOUK 6" f11.

Very productive meeting to plan the next stages over the weekend, btw.

Real life has taken over for a bit but I'll post the outcomes here and on the website as soon as I get a chance to write them up (next few days...).

Thanks,

J.

I am sure I read there's a charging point but if you cannot find one available you can always use mine. I have an electric hook up and it's only for the toaster/small kettle as I don't do electrics on my scopes really.

Hi melibum,

yes, we have a "reasonable use" policy on free powerpack recharging for pitches without an EHU.

If you have extensive gear (big mount, couple of laptops, CCD camera, dew heaters, etc.) you may be better off in one of the pitches with an EHU though - there are still a few left in the Touring Field.

Thanks,

James.

I am sure I read there's a charging point but if you cannot find one available you can always use mine. I have an electric hook up and it's only for the toaster/small kettle as I don't do electrics on my scopes really.

thanks moonshane im going to book asap:headbang:

i might take advantage of that offer as well shane just to charge moby or maybe a quick bit of power in the lappy, must remember jaffa cakes and a look through that OO dob

Archived