Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Brian Cox is on Radio 2 tomorrow morning

bigglesdad

If you listen to the radio on the daily commute in the morning, Prof Brian Cox is on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show on Radio 2 tomorrow morning. Everyone has an opinion on Chris Evans, but it should be interesting listening to Brian. He is co-presenting the show from 8-9am.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep hoping that he'll come to Kielder....hang on March 6th....sky at night special....coincidence?

There is something amazing about the way he explains things....I came away from astrofest understanding the work he's involved with at the LHC and when I tried to explain the three states of nature, bosons and the quark compositions I came unstuck pretty quickly.

Mind you it said a lot that folk were asking me questions over lunch because of what they heard on the radio.

I'm going to have to read an idiots guide just to stay one step ahead!

Sort of wish I'd queued last week now....

Michael

I too saw Brian's talk about the LHC at Astrofest (was sat two seats away from you Michael!) and I too thought he was excellent. To have someone so willing to share their enthusiasm and knowledge is a great thing, especially when it relates to our own astronomical interests and promotes interest in our hobby.

I too hope for a surprise appearance at Kielder, although would swap this for clear starry skies!

See you next new moon!

Neill

Archived