Narrowband

SGL6 - Chat Thread

Helen

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Had a call out of the blue from Kev 102 42 today ... the newer members wont know him but it looks like we might be up for a few hours on the Saturday :o

I blame Helen's cakes - theres no keeping him away from them... :(

I'll have a few freebies for the first few Megrez 72 and ZS80 users as well.. I was tidying up and found a few laser cut masks lying around... I'll check numbers when i get home...

Peter...

I'd be interesed in one for my ST80 :)

Just over 2 weeks to go now, I would like to make sure that my arrangements with both Kev and M'Shane are still standing :o

Yup hyper, I will pick up your scope from you sometime on the Tuesday (are you around all day?) and return it to you the following Tuesday as promised

hi Tom

sure we are! I'll be in touch before the day. I have to collect a 6" tube on the way down - just a short detour. Can you PM me your address and telephone number pls?

cannot recall if I have them or not.

I'll need your details as well Tom, via pm is fine, my mobile number is 07788 412915

I just got my camping power attachment & propane for the grill. Now I just have to go through all my camping stuff and make sure it all made it in the trip (we just moved here from the US and this will be my first camping trip since the move).

Now to make sure I can set up the tent on my own since its kinda big and to impatiently wait for the Star Party.

I'm assuming the FLO guys are gonna be at this years party, if so please bring lots of dew prevention equipment for sale I'm sure many of us will be needing some, I know I will need something and I'll bring along some spare cash.

Oh... and if you could bring along clear skys aswell that a be even better !!

Cheers

Neil

Archived