Narrowband

SGL6 - Chat Thread

Helen

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we allowed to bring Dogs

Ian

Just remember, to a dog, a tripod leg is exactly the same as a lampost!!

Some folk don't mind (I just laughed when Carl and Steph's lurcher piddled on my dob!....Steph was mortified though :(), but others may get very annoyed, as happened to us a couple of years ago at Salisbury, when Nelson piddled on a guy rope, resulting in a lot of bad feeling.

We're not bringing him because he's a very active dog, and doesn't take well to being left out when lots of people are around, and consequently needs one or the other of us to keep an eye on him all the time.

Rob

Just remember, to a dog, a tripod leg is exactly the same as a lampost!!

Some folk don't mind (I just laughed when Carl and Steph's lurcher piddled on my dob!....Steph was mortified though :(), but others may get very annoyed, as happened to us a couple of years ago at Salisbury, when Nelson piddled on a guy rope, resulting in a lot of bad feeling.

We're not bringing him because he's a very active dog, and doesn't take well to being left out when lots of people are around, and consequently needs one or the other of us to keep an eye on him all the time.

Rob

LOL I could just imagine Steph's expression.

I've still got 46 pints of that home made cider if you want that Greg ;)

:(

Yes please...

I'll bring some Cadbury brew... For medicinal purposes of course:glasses1:

And a blackberry variety.... For teeth brushing...:):evil6:

OK that's me booked in then. Arriving Thursday.

Taking the plunge - first star party.

Looking forward to it, but also a tad apprehensive - like starting a new school. Will the big boys like me?

Now where did my kids leave that tent?

old_eyes

Archived