SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL6 - Chat Thread

Helen

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if anyone needs to warm there toes I'm sure we will have plenty of room in our tent to come and warm up with a nice cup of tea!

And we'll give you all a couple of hours fun watching us put up the tent when we arrive, as its only our 2nd time of using it just hope its not raining and windy. :)

PS - I forgot to say, excluding the SQUIDDY BOY! you know who you are, you cant have our gimp friend that i keep in the back of the tent.

post-16160-133877530788_thumb.jpg

Well if anyone needs to warm there toes I'm sure we will have plenty of room in our tent to come and warm up with a nice cup of tea!

And we'll give you all a couple of hours fun watching us put up the tent when we arrive, as its only our 2nd time of using it just hope its not raining and windy. :)

supposedly I can put my baby tent up in under 5 minutes.

That ain't gonna happen lmao

Found the cheque book.. had todo some filing archeology, so that should be in the post tomorrow!

My list of shopping things are:

* Ground mat

* Storm cover for the tent (rain)

* Camping fridge (gas/electric)

* Camping stove (electric)

* blow up bed

* 16A -> 3x 3 pin power connector

* water containers

I'll need to check the tent is ok, last time it was used was way way back for the 24 hour race at the Nurberg Ring :)

I have already purchased ;) (getting my priorities right)

* 5L Summer Lightning party keg

* 40L kit of Wherry

I'm very tempted by one of those astrotents.. but at £175 I think that will be going to my gear fund :)

PS - I forgot to say, excluding the SQUIDDY BOY! you know who you are, you cant have our gimp friend that i keep in the back of the tent.

Mmmmmm...I wonder who you could mean ;).... Don't need your Gimps anyway :) the last one you brought was broken!

I also am bringing a new tent it's 5mx4m and will take two people 30mins to put up....I'm on my own...I think I may just sleep in the car. Then again, your's looks quite roomy! don't need a monkey butler do ya?

Didn't I read somewhere that some of you guys use toilet tents to put up around the scope when you go to sleep?

Regards

Chris

Funny you should say that, We picked our DOUBLE toilet tent up this week, (No I have not got a big Ar...... Bottom, OK maybe I have) Going to use it as a command center :)

By the way, we will be bringing a TWO MAN TENT for sale. Just incase there are any homeless astronomers about.

Archived