Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL6 Star Party - Booking now open

Helen

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Helen,

Not sure I noticed the BBQ on the booking form. Did I need to book for that and if so and it was there, what can I do now to sort it?

Regards

Chris

I would PM MikeP if you need to alter anything as he is helping organise :(

Booked up, very easy, even for me. If desperate for pitches may be able to squeeze a small tent somewhere near my caravan -depending on pitch size etc. Presume sharing a hook up does not mean I have to disconnect at any time?

Old Codger

Need to get permission from the Mrs first as it will mean missing both Mother's Day and our wedding anniversary. I'm cooking her favourite tea tonight and will just have to smile sweetly and ask nicely. :(

Just booked the Thursday and Friday nights (with curry both nights!!).

See you all there and thanks from me too to all the organisers.

See you there Shane :(

I'm booked for thurs + fri + sat nights.

Looking at Thursday through to Sunday night.

Just checking the logistics and maybe hiring a motor home. A small one but need to find one for a good price.

My tent is untested and about 5 years old so it's not worth the risk.

To save my anxiety...are the places selling quickly or do I have a little time?

Looking at Thursday through to Sunday night.

Just checking the logistics and maybe hiring a motor home. A small one but need to find one for a good price.

My tent is untested and about 5 years old so it's not worth the risk.

To save my anxiety...are the places selling quickly or do I have a little time?

Places going quickly Sy....

Helen

I've been speaking to the campsite today and one small issue has come to light. They are a bit concerned about longer-term camping on their grass so early in the season. They've asked therefore that anyone wanting to stay in a tent for more than 4 nights either pitch on a hardstanding (its not actually 'hard' but pea gravel) or shift their tent a bit after 4 nights (no need to move pitch or completely re-site the tent). So far we've got 7 hardy souls who are booked for 5 nights or more. If this causes anyone a problem can you PM me please and we can discuss options.

The good news is that they've now allocated us some more pitches, so capacity is around 100 pitches (of which around 60 are booked so far).

Thanks

Helen

Archived