SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL6 Star Party - Booking now open

Helen

Helen, I've been offered a tent if I do a review on it but it is a compact 3 berth model with no room for a mattress or campbed so I will be sleeping on a thermarest mat. I will need to go back onto a grass pitch and move the tent around the pitch 1/2 way through the week. Sleeping on pea gravel would be a killer lol

Yes, I wouldn't want to sleep on pea gravel either icon_eek: Grass pitch it is then (at least moving a tent that small won't be a problem though :))

Helen

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We do have some children coming. How young are your children? and are they interested in astronomy?

Helen

Eldest is 9 and is well into star gazing with a planetarium and binoculars while the other is 7 and already wants to photograph what's in the sky through the binoculars :)

(hence me starting to find out things to get then set up like clubs etc.......)

They even like camping.......;):eek:

Eldest is 9 and is well into star gazing with a planetarium and binoculars while the other is 7 and already wants to photograph what's in the sky through the binoculars :)

(hence me starting to find out things to get then set up like clubs etc.......)

They even like camping.......;):eek:

Sounds like they'll be fine then :)

Helen

I missed this spreadsheet thread as well but I assumed everything was ok as I booked via paypal, nice to see everything is ok :)

Looks like 81 pitches are already booked, what is the total number of pitches available?

24 pitches booked from Wednesday night as well, I thought there would be a few people around to talk to but not that many ;)

What do we do if it rains at night?

Being in a large camper van in bad weather would be OK I guess, but in a small two or three man tent ones options are rather limited.....'eye spy with my little eye something beginning with S.......sleeping bag!'

Is there a pub within walking (staggering) distance? :glasses1:

Any ideas what program I need to open the Attendee's spreadsheet.

I download it, open it and all I get is a page of random symbols and letters.

Can't check if I'm on the list.

HELLPPPP!!!!

Many Thanks

Ian C

Hi Ian,

It is in Excel. Will check and come back to you.

Regards

Chris

You (IanC11) are booked, 6 nights, 2 adults, 2 children food every night except Monday and paid by paypal.

I think you have some typos in there Chris ....

Ian, you have paid £75 by PayPal for 6 nights without electricity. No meals have been chosen or paid for.

Mike

Archived