Narrowband

SGL6 Star Party - Booking now open

Helen

We are pleased to announce that booking for the SGL6 Star Party in Hereford between 29th March and 5th April 2011 (main days 31st March - 3rd April) is now open :(

Edit: Ideally, we'd like to take one booking per member (makes keeping track of bookings much easier!), but if you have a real problem booking meals now you can book your pitch now and book meals later.

[booking now closed]

Booking for meals will be open until 17th March, and for pitches until 24th March (or until we're full).

We'll open up a thread where we'll list attendees. MikeP is handling the data collection and will be posting up a spreadsheet which shows who has booked what. There will be regular updates to this (but don't expect instant additions). You should check your details in the spreadsheet, and if they haven't appeared in a couple of days, or there is an error, please contact MikeP.

We've opened up a SGL6 chat thread :)

http://stargazerslounge.com/sgl-announcements-events/129148-sgl6-chat-thread.html#post1685915

Helen

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice booking system; however, just one question can I change the meal sellection later on? I just made some unilateral decisions for my family!!!

Ideally not Neil (keeping a handle on this is a challenge as it is), but if its a case of mutiny, contact MikeP.

Helen

Yes I agree great and easy booking system.

Booked for Friday and Saturday. Had to go for not sharing pitch as we will be in the RV a bit too large to share!

But it does mean we will have a nice seating area with patio heater and of course the very important fridge for keeping beers cool!

_ETG3778smaller.jpg_ETG3778smaller.jpg

This was at a beer festival I organise every year.

I know! The lights will be out for this meet!

Regards

Chris

I only live about an hour away and would like to come along for all day saturday and most of the saturday night (weather and work permitting), do i just register for that?

yep! and if you want to join the BBQ on Saturday :(

Helen

Archived