SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Ever feel like you're being watched?

stolenfeather

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Isabelle,

Nice story, beautiful dog. What a great friend when you are out sky watching. Reckon I would put a note on the collar offering to take the dog if they ever wanted to get rid of her!

Regards

Chris

Isabelle I do hope you can help the dog, I work at a boarding kennels on the grounds during the better part of the year,

I bought my dog from there so I was able to evaluate her behaviour over the course of a few months, I have named her Cosmo after the cosmos, she's a 1 year old American Bulldog/Presa Canario, she's totally hyper and great fun, and most importantly would not harm a fly, she'd probably try and eat one though, she eats virually anything apart from prawns :(

I have rescued two dogs from this community in the past. One was with us for 13 years and he passed away last year. I will see what I can do with this dog. Maybe Chris is right and I should just write a note in it's collar.

Our animals are indeed great companions when we stargaze aren't they? We think that they don't understand our passion for the stars but maybe they do,....

Astronomer's poochies sounds great. However, I think I would also like four legged astronomers since many have cats, and well,.. other furry friends.

Isabelle

• 4 months later...

Archived