Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from another new recruit

Eric the Halibut

Hello everyone,

I have been watching and learning from the various forums here for some time. I have had a Celestron 6SE for about a year now and armed with my copy of Turn Left at Orion have been slowly finding my way around the sky in Tetbury. I especially like the facility of the guided tour of various objects within constellations that the goto software provides for the 6SE. I have a number of hopefully not too daft questions to ask and look forward to receiving some of the expertise of the members here.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Alex and welcome to the forum.

No such thing as a daft question! If you feel its worth asking then its our job to do our best to answer it for you. You'll find it difficult to thing of a daft question that I haven't already asked.:):D

Clear skies for Tetbury

James

Welcome Eric! I'm happy that you used the term "new recruit" instead of newbie,... That word is fast becoming overused. let's just say that I teach high school and leave it at that,.. :)

This forum has so many helpful / friendly people, have a seat and stay awhile!

Isabelle :)

Only just got into this hobby myself and enjoying it a lot!! Due to the poor weather I have only had one opportunity to get out with my scope but reading these forums is almost as enjoyable - just gagging to get back out there and put everything I am learning into practice. Good luck!

Archived