Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any Welsh going to SGL6?

newt

I originally posted this in the welsh community group but thought there may be other noobs out there who haven't come accross that area of forum so re-posting here too. :)

I'm hoping to make SGL6 this spring, and i can see from other threads they're making it feel really welcome for noobs like me, but would still feel happier about commiting to go if I actually knew someone who was going!

So are there any other noobs from Wales planning or thinking about going, I can't be the only one?

Maybe we could use Valleyman's Brecon meet (if it's ok with him?) as a chance to put names to faces.

At least then, well certainly in my case, we'll feel a bit easier about going to a star party with a new scope and not a lot of knowledge!

I'll be there!!! I'm in Rhymney Valley, but can't make the Brecon meet as it's my parents' golden wedding that day!

Helen

After all the effort and post's you've done for SGL6 so far I should certainly hope you'll be there!!!! :)

is there electric for caravans

yep, i already checked the campsite's webpage and they say every pitch has electric hook up's if needed.

EDIT**** I really must learn to type faster!! Quick reply billy!! :) ****

Well I'm not Welsh but I went to University in Bangor / Menai Bridge, does that count?

SGL5 last year was my first star party and I loved every minute (apart from the cold). You'll have a great time.

Rik

...and forgot to say earlier, the idea of the welcome tent is so that you get to meet a few people straight away, and through the weekend there will always be someone there to chat to.. (and of course, there's always the tea tent too)

Helen

Archived