SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL Products - Your votes needed!

daz

What SGL branded items would you like to see?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. What SGL branded items would you like to see?

• Wooly Hat - up to approx £8
    • T-Shirt - up to approx £8
    • Red Light Torch - up to approx £5
    • Red Light Pen - up to approx £3
    • Car Sticker - about 50p

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wooly hat and an XXXXL T-shirt... Id like to think it needs to be that big so i can wear it over my warm clothes...

Billy....

Being a large chap and liking to wear multi layers I buy stuff from another group who use products produced by smudgeline. This firm produce labled goods for a number of different groups.

For my group the stuff produced has a large size range and in the size their stuff is large too.

Maybe you could contact them to do Stargazers stuff including the personalised name, logo and choice of colours. (The personalised name bit gets confusing when you wear your wifes and she wears yours!)

The firms address is sam@smudgeonline.co.uk and (for example) they do sweatshirts with logo and name in various colours in sizes between S and 6XL for £15 including delivery for the group I am a member of.

Scope cover?

Now that's a good idea. The only issue I see is the sizes, really to make it simple it would only be one size (for volume costs etc).

Personally I'd use a red maglite or wooly hat/beanie.

Scope cover .....

The only issue I see is the sizes, really to make it simple it would only be one size (for volume costs etc).

Yup, make them all the largest size with a huge SGL logo on....they would look really cool at the next star party.

• 1 month later...

Archived