SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New Android App: Astro Panel

Shibby

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you like it :)

I've just released a new version! Unfortunately, I'm an idiot and I lost my "keystore" file, which basically means I can't publish any more updates to the existing app. Just when it was about to reach 5000 downloads! :-(

So anybody who uses it, please now download the new version "Astro Panel (*NEW*)" Also, if you rated it, could you please rate it again? Thanks ;)

The new version now includes SteveL's excellent 'AstroSig", which shows you moon/sun rise/set times etc. Just click on "Darkness" in the menu.

Cheers!

Lewis

Ok got new version.

I do want to ask, how do you interpret the colors?

I can understand cloud cover, what about the others, which is best on the spectrum? Such as seeing, it is better blue or white?

Sorry, no iPhone version!

Ok got new version.

I do want to ask, how do you interpret the colors?

I can understand cloud cover, what about the others, which is best on the spectrum? Such as seeing, it is better blue or white?

As Steve says, there is a key but it could be clearer. Generally, the left hand side if the key symbols is better! There is a more detailed guide available that I might add to the app...

Sorry, no iPhone version!

As Steve says, there is a key but it could be clearer. Generally, the left hand side if the key symbols is better! There is a more detailed guide available that I might add to the app...

I did read the key and even the full pdf on the panel website. It's full of formulas which still doesn't explain which number is better!

So if there is a newbie key which just tell us in a nice 'bad good best' scale that would be great!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived