Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Rosette Nebula Narrow Band

Dave Moulton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He he, finallly someone doesn't like it.

Ok fair point . The guiding on this one is as tight as anything I have ever done to be honest by some margin, so errm quite pleased to see how tight the samller stars are.

I did lift the brightness on the stars and probably that adds to the effect you describe. It also looks brighter since I uploaded it to how it appears on my laptop or even my desktop

Point taken though

Cheers

Dave

The nebula itself is gorgeous, I just thought I'd flag up that visual effect that the very-tight, very-uniform stars produced, like seeing the nebula through a screen of some kind.

Don't get me wrong your opinion matters, in fact its why I post on here to get feedback that helps me improve.

I lost most if not all of the star colour due working with limited data, if I had more data I would be able to retain more colour in the stars that would have helped to lift it from that uniform look

Dave

Archived