SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Another Week to wait

Methos

I spoke to Martin at Flo this afternoon regarding my new purchase last Friday, unfortunately due to high demand thier stocks are taking a battering and my scope will be arriving next week straight from the importers. But I don't mind waiting :) im just glad to know where it is :) a big thank you to Martin and FLO for thier speedy response. Hope the importers bring some clear skies too :)

Hi Brantuk, yep list is being compiled and added to everyday :) I was out earlier with my bins before the dreaded cloud came:( and I was concentrating on Jupiter and i saw for the first time one of her moons, a quick check on Stellarium confirmed that it was Callisto, that brought a smile to my face :)

Good shout!! Sig changed Chris :) Flo said it would land here early next week so fingers crossed it'll come with crystal clear skies and then we'll pop down to the darker skies of Govilon and have us a mini star party at Scottdrums place :) I modified my webcam the other day so I could take video of the moon and maybe some planets, worth a try I reckon :)

Archived