SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi to all from Hampshire

thunderchild

I been browsing this web site for two or three weeks now and have found that the information has been a very big help to me a complete and utter novice, the reviews and opinions on scopes and ep's have been a great help so I have gone and brought myself a sw 150p with eq3-2 mount, all i have to do now is learn how to use it. I am based in Farnborough and joining a local club.

thanks to SGL.:):)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Thunder and welcome to SGL :)

Great choice of scope - I started with one of those. When you're ready feel free to ask any questions you loke in the Beginners Advice section - someone will be along to help you soon. All the best :)

Thanks to everyone for the welcome, Bolts maybe some time we could meet being as your that close.:).

Hi Alun

If weather's ok I'll be going over to Intech (Winchester) for the HantsAstro observing night next Tuesday (Feb 7th) unless its cancelled due to conditions. Website / info at HantsAstro.org | ClearSkies Forecasts and event's free.

I will PM you my contact details if you fancy a lift etc. Events free but you might want to register with HantsAstro beforehand (all dets on website) - I've just joined up so would be good to meet some of the folks for me as a fellow noob. Feel free to give me a shout either way.

Hi Thunderchild and welcome to the forum from another Farnborough member.

I'm a member of the Cody astronomical society, and as far as i know it's the only society in Farnborough, so hopefully I'll meet if you join.

Marc.

Archived