I think I'm falling in love.

Manok101

I'm a big music fan, and to show you how big, I have well over 19,000 songs, and thats the last time I think I really liked a hobby, now I think I'm finding a new love in astronomy, it doesn't supplant my love of music, since I've decided to make a go at that as my career, I can't find an aspect of this field that I don't find fascinating, even if I don't exactly understand it all, mostly due to my limitations in math, but I do my best, I think the one thing that draws me to space is my love of the bizarre and unusual, and in space there seems to be an infinite number of things that are just plain weird. I think I'm hooked.

Great isn't it? I particularly like pulsars. I find it really weird that something so huge can be spinning so fast. It's wonderful to look at the Crab Nebula and know that it's being powering by a neutron star spinning at 33 Hz.

Archived