Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A bit different - talks on rockets!

Hi all

I know it's not strictly astronomy but I've found a lot of cross-over in interest between the two hobbies so...

I've given talks for a good few years on rocketry, from the basics of 'rocket science' to an insiders look at the amateur space race in the 90's and 00's.

I founded the MARS advanced rocketry society (www.mars.org.uk) and co-founded the United Kingdom Rocketry Association (www.ukra.org.uk) and have been involved in some of the largest and highest performance amateur rocket projects in the world since the early 90's. I have also done a lot of TV/film related rocket work through my company: www.rocket-fx.com

I'm happy to give talks on any aspect of the subject and I'm happy to travel across the UK but I'm Suffolk based so would mainly do south-east locations. I am happy to negotiate on fees depending on the audience, travel distance and length of talk needed.

Cheers!

Ben

Archived