Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

3rd galloway starcamp

hi all, bookings open now for the 3rd galloway.

the main dates are; wed 28 sep until mon 2d oct. (5 nights).

you may stay longer either way if you wish.

still at the superb drumroamin site www.drumroamin.co.uk . the site prices have increased this year due to the event being held earlier, and c.o.l. increases., but we have reduced our admin, hall main day costs to campers. bookings thru mike alexander . www.gallowayastro.com .01988500594.

Any info/enquiries email stevefoy@btinternet.com

cheers steve & mike

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Steve,

Like the new web site.

Had a great time last year and hope to make it down again in October. Also looking forward to sampling some Kikinner Inn sonic Guiness:D

Colin

hi colin, the website is all mike's work, i just help with the content. and regarding the guiness i still have not seen another sonic beer gizmo. see you in the pub.

cheers steve

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nick,it would be well worth the effort,you can expect a warm welcome and great skies (if the weather gods are kind) Steve and Mike put on a great starcamp, campsite highly recommmended and a great local pub,what more could you wish for? See ya there? You know you want too!!!!!!!

ATB

Mike

Cheque in the post we'll be there from the Wednesday! Steve I'll bring my golf bats again ;0)

hi there bud.:o i need to get a cup sorted so i can win it back mate.... well played at bellingham by the way. cheers steve

Hi Nick,it would be well worth the effort,you can expect a warm welcome and great skies (if the weather gods are kind) Steve and Mike put on a great starcamp, campsite highly recommmended and a great local pub,what more could you wish for? See ya there? You know you want too!!!!!!!

ATB

Mike

My current contract ends in two weeks so at the moment I'm saving the pennies until I have a new job - although I've two applications going in this week for perm jobs so we'll see!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all. still some electric hookup's left, plenty of non electric space too, so if you want to come to one of the darkest sky's thats used for a starcamp in the uk get your place booked soon. hope to confirm speaker's soon, usual vendors will be here. Due to the wigtown book festival we can not use the county buildings, so i have booked the kirkinner hall for the saturday.(handy for lunch in the pub):). then tea :eek::):) see all soon.

cheers steve & mike

Me, Pete, Alan and my brother in law are coming along.

'' There may be trouble ahead but while there's Moonlight and laughter '' !!!!!!

Looking forward to this . I will make sure David behaves !:)

Clear Skies

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
'' There may be trouble ahead but while there's Moonlight and laughter '' !!!!!!

Looking forward to this . I will make sure David behaves !:smiley:

Clear Skies

Pete

Oi I always behave, just get shirty when I get barricaded in my tent lmao

David

Archived