Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

dweebostar

3rd galloway starcamp

hi all, bookings open now for the 3rd galloway.

the main dates are; wed 28 sep until mon 2d oct. (5 nights).

you may stay longer either way if you wish.

still at the superb drumroamin site www.drumroamin.co.uk . the site prices have increased this year due to the event being held earlier, and c.o.l. increases., but we have reduced our admin, hall main day costs to campers. bookings thru mike alexander . www.gallowayastro.com .01988500594.

Any info/enquiries email stevefoy@btinternet.com

cheers steve & mike

Edited by dweebostar

Well done those men!!!! See you in September,get the clear skies ordered,looking forward to another great event,

Regards

Mike

You know I'll be there

work permitting ;):icon_scratch:

and I'll bring you your hairy friends as well

Steve

Steve,

Like the new web site.

Had a great time last year and hope to make it down again in October. Also looking forward to sampling some Kikinner Inn sonic Guiness:D

Colin

I take it from this thread being so early in the year you have to book up well in advance ?

I have heard good things about the Galloway site so I will be sure to put these dates in my diary :)

Steve,

Like the new web site.

Had a great time last year and hope to make it down again in October. Also looking forward to sampling some Kikinner Inn sonic Guiness:D

Colin

hi colin, the website is all mike's work, i just help with the content. and regarding the guiness i still have not seen another sonic beer gizmo. see you in the pub.

cheers steve

I hope to make it along again this year as its a great site.

That ultrasonic guniness activator was awesome....

Kathleen

If anyone is driving to this event from the Oxford area, and would be interested in taking 1 passenger in return for a share of petrol money, please PM me so that we can discuss it.

Thanks,

Mary

Cheque in the post we'll be there from the Wednesday! Steve I'll bring my golf bats again ;0)

Woo tempted, very tempted. I spent a holiday in Dalbeaty (ics).. could pop past and stop overnight at my folks on the way up! Google reckons 7-8 hours trip each way :o

Hi Nick,it would be well worth the effort,you can expect a warm welcome and great skies (if the weather gods are kind) Steve and Mike put on a great starcamp, campsite highly recommmended and a great local pub,what more could you wish for? See ya there? You know you want too!!!!!!!

ATB

Mike

Cheque in the post we'll be there from the Wednesday! Steve I'll bring my golf bats again ;0)

hi there bud.:o i need to get a cup sorted so i can win it back mate.... well played at bellingham by the way. cheers steve

Hi Nick,it would be well worth the effort,you can expect a warm welcome and great skies (if the weather gods are kind) Steve and Mike put on a great starcamp, campsite highly recommmended and a great local pub,what more could you wish for? See ya there? You know you want too!!!!!!!

ATB

Mike

My current contract ends in two weeks so at the moment I'm saving the pennies until I have a new job - although I've two applications going in this week for perm jobs so we'll see!

Would love to make this my first star party!

Hi all, electric hookups are bieng booked steadily.. so get your's soon if you need one. plenty of non electric pitches still available.

Hope to announce the main day speaker's soon.

cheers steve

Hi all. still some electric hookup's left, plenty of non electric space too, so if you want to come to one of the darkest sky's thats used for a starcamp in the uk get your place booked soon. hope to confirm speaker's soon, usual vendors will be here. Due to the wigtown book festival we can not use the county buildings, so i have booked the kirkinner hall for the saturday.(handy for lunch in the pub):). then tea :eek::):) see all soon.

cheers steve & mike

Great - pitch already booked for Friday, saturday and Sunday nights : ))

Tom

Booked up a few weeks back, looking forward to this and meeting up with some new friends. Me, Pete, Alan and my brother in law are coming along.

David

Me, Pete, Alan and my brother in law are coming along.

'' There may be trouble ahead but while there's Moonlight and laughter '' !!!!!!

Looking forward to this . I will make sure David behaves !:)

Clear Skies

Pete

'' There may be trouble ahead but while there's Moonlight and laughter '' !!!!!!

Looking forward to this . I will make sure David behaves !:smiley:

Clear Skies

Pete

Oi I always behave, just get shirty when I get barricaded in my tent lmao

David

Not long to go now, Karen and I really looking forward to it... I'll be bringing my golf bats ;0)