Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Chubster

What was it...

:shock: :shock: :shock:I briefly saw this strange white object that looked like half a circle in the sky in a easterly direction ! Any ideas :):lol::) :) :D :D

Must just be a big cloud lit up by the last of the daylight. I have hear runors of something called 'The Moon' thats suposed to be big and round and white?

On wed. last I had a very quick glimpse of , I think, a crescent shape object, yellowish in colour.

It was towards the West and appeared to drift from my left to the right. This was in the evening. By the time I called my son to have a look it had gone.

Like you I wondered what it was.

Pete

I happened to glance out of the kitchen window between the haeavy showers and saw an off-white oval object with funny dark & light patches. I think it may have been the Moon.....if memory serves... :)

Well ........

If i look outside at the moment i can see stars !!!!!

Unfortunatley its blowing a gale as well ,so much so that i thing my scope will blow away :)

Has anyone seen the other half of my Edam cheese I lost last week, It flow out the window, :) :) :lol::)

RD

Has anyone seen the other half of my Edam cheese I lost last week, It flow out the window, :) :) :lol::)

RD

It had probably gotten high. :x

Saw Jupiter this (now yesterday) morning - YAY! Venus is up there in the evening now apparently - cant wait fer a clear spell for a looksee :)

Has anyone seen the other half of my Edam cheese I lost last week, It flow out the window, :D:):lol::)

RD

It had probably gotten high. :x

Maybe, thay do that quite a lot :):D