Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Morgans computers

carpman

Hi all i know theres a lot of peeps using the phillips webcam .

How many of you have bought them from morgans and what sort of service have you had ?

The reason i ask is i paid for my cam on the 20th and my mrs contacted them for me to find out why i had not recieved it yet (28th yesterday) and they told her her it was sent out on the 27th via first class post , i dont mind it taking a week if they had bothered to inform me via e-mail that there are out of stock or they had a problem (they didnt give a reason) but there i was thinking i might get a chance to use over the wkend well this is the second wkend gone since ordering and still no cam :p (not that the weather has been kind to us ;) )

I had a similar experience, after e-mailing them and eventually getting hem on the phone, they said that they had sent it, I must say it was over the xmas period, any way they sent me another one and I had it the same week, I then ordered a Filter and that only a couple of days, so I would say it has got lost in the post the same as mine.

We're getting so used to "by return" these days that when someone takes seven to reply we moan!! I bought a webcam from Morgans (which included "flashing" it) and it took just over a week to arrive . It was postmarked two days after I ordered - so Morgans 2 days, Post Office 7!!

I've been lucky enough to have nothing but good service from them. I ordered a couple of SPC880s from them last week, but something went wrong with the payment process after I'd actually paid. I phoned, they found my order and I received the cameras a two or three days later.

James

Archived