sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

Some Photos from today in the Park...(Lot's of them)

Hey all,

I went to the Local park today with the family and took my trusty camera along and snapped some image's. Thought some of you may like to see what it's like there and to show you some of the flowers that are on offer too. I know i have posted some images from the Park before but it's interesting to see the differant colours of the season or at least i find it interesting..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg Use your scroll mouse to scroll up and down and see if it looks like an optical illution?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

James :)

What an excellent array of pics there James. Some very nice close ups & some equally stunning panoramic shots.

You can see that autumn has very much arrived in that splendid park of yours. Hope you & the family had a great day out there (by the looks oof the scenery, you must have done).

Thanks for taking the time to post them for us all to see. :)

Hi Jamie,

It's great for relaxing matey i also take the Binos there at Night and view the Milky Way sometimes you can make ngc7000 with the Naked Eye :shock: about once a year :). The noise's at night can be a little scary though esp if a duck or goose suddenly decides to shout out :).

James :)

Hi James we have a park just like that one just a couple of miles up the road from me.

As you know the cloud cover in the west of Scotland is legendary so at night i like to

take my 5,000,000 candle watt torch to play about with. ( no i never made a mistake with the number )

I know it sounds kinda childish but you have to see this thing its the biggest and brightest

hand torch i have ever seen.

I took it to Kielder star party last year and as it was cloudy the whole time out came the

illuminator as i call it.

To test its strength i asked someone to stand about 25-30ft from me turned it on and the

guy said that he could feel the heat off it from that distance.

I also went to the far end of the camp site to have an over all look at the site in the dark

well it wasn't dark for long as it lit up the whole site no exaggerating the whole flipping

place was like daylight.

Jeeees can i ramble on or what?

Hey James

Some cool pics man! I espes esipc espek really like the b/w tree and the 'optical illusion' :)

At least this time, that trampish looking ragamuffin wasn't around to get in the way!!

:) :)

:) Nice story about your Ray gun/Torch blimey that thing could burn clouds away tried it? :) Ramble away Jamie makes for interesting reading.

Daz,

At least this time, that trampish looking ragamuffin wasn't around to get in the way!!
I made sure he stayed behind the camera this time :shock:

James :sunny: