Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.



How is this effect called or any tutorial for Adobe After Effects?

Recommended Posts

I want to add a effect to my video, the one that you see many times in videos or movies. When the person is in the middle of a crowd and he is saying something in a normal tempo, normally, while people actually go really faster by, faster than normal...

How is this effect done? Tutorial would be great :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to SGL, I think you should pose this question on a photography / video forum as it isn't anything that is relevent to astronomy so the knowledge may not be here.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.