Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher az goto mount ........... Caput.

Brett

Good morning all I need some help :( My az goto mount popped last night after plugging my power lead in. I've done it many many times before without a problem but for some reason something went wrong and it blew the motherboard. I use a 12v tip positive 2000mah adapter for the mount and also a 7ah powerpack for when I'm not at home or cant find the extension lead. Is the motherboard something I can purchase from somewhere or do I have a mount that will no longer function. I have written to OVL in the hope they can help, what makes things worse is that I was about to strike a deal with someone to sell my mount :)

Thanks

Brett

Thanks Peter, I'm just waiting to hear from OVL I think they're going to sort it for me FOC as its already been in once and only been used 10-15 times at the most in the two years I've had it from new. It's amazing what a strong but kind worded email can do to get you out of strife.

:)

Brett

Archived