Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

mini caravan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

due to some delays this project has over run, however the first one is near complete now and i should be able to post a couple of pics and more details before end of this month

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a basic picture i grabbed with my phone, i will get better pics when i am at work with my camera, if any one wants to see this caravan up close, it will be making its public debut at badminton horse trials this weekend. The concept was originally aimed at the hores transport market, a very small caravan that could be towed behind a small van based horse box, but my director could see other leisure activitys finding it of great interest, it has taken a lot longer to build as the company have been developing some new models in the horse box range

post-21509-133877566955_thumb.jpg

Any inside pics or links to said product? PM me too if we're still on that one.

Looks well cool :)

Celeste...how does all the inside fit...well....inside? Does it all lie down when the trailer is collapsed?

some more pics to follow only had phone camera on me

Aww what a little cutie van, adorable :)

Astroimpulse, yes everything folds down inside the trailer, then drop each side then fold the ends in, roof comes down and locks simples :eek:

BTW it's on Ebay as i'm selling it :icon_salut:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Very impressive.

Since I was outvoted by 'the family' I no longer have a touring caravan, and stuck with a static caravan. I have been toying with the tent idea for SP's, this would make a very nice alternative. And, I would have thought my little Freelander would handle that without too many problems.

Gary

Archived