Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Nexus 6

North Lincolnshire Astronomy Society

I'll bring an imaging rig and set it up out/inside for ppl to have a look at.

a

And the laptop for a talk on bits and bobs if needed.

Sorry couldn't make it tonight Alan, it's year end at work so been mayhem as usual and I'm just shattered to be honest. Hope you had a good turnout anyway and hopefully see you next month all being well

Cheers

Andy

Hello Al, Sorry I was unable to make it in the end - got out of work far too late to get up there in time! Should see you next month. Regards Chris

Sorry couldn't make it tonight Alan, it's year end at work so been mayhem as usual and I'm just shattered to be honest. Hope you had a good turnout anyway and hopefully see you next month all being well

Cheers

Andy

No problem Andy, not the best of nights for us down there, strong winds plenty of cloud and no stars!, yup it was back to the usual British weather alright. :rolleyes:

Hope its gone ok at work mate and will see you next 2nd of May if not before, just pm me if you want to get together sometime. :icon_eek:

Hello Al, Sorry I was unable to make it in the end - got out of work far too late to get up there in time! Should see you next month. Regards Chris

Hi Chris, its fine mate, did not expect too many to turn up due the blasted weather, again, I hope you may come for the meet on the 2nd of May which is also a bank holiday, if you fancy getting out there to observe sometime just pm me :icon_eek:

Aplogies I couldn't make it , work rules my life at the moment and hope all went ok.

Edited by Horus

Aplogies I couldn't make it , work rules my life at the moment and hope all went ok.

Hi Richard, no problem with not making it, I was expecting a low turn out due to the usual British weather! I do hope we may get together before the next meet. :icon_eek:

Best wishes

Pity about the clouds, but enjoyed the meeting, thank you Alan, and thanks to Martin for his talk on imaging.

Pity about the clouds, but enjoyed the meeting, thank you Alan, and thanks to Martin for his talk on imaging.

Hi Paul, yes what a contrast to the 1st meet! back to typical for us here in the uk! :rolleyes:

I have noticed that the next one is on a bank holiday so that may mean less no's but no worries, sometime's we have to give in to swmbo!

Thanks for collimating the scope, I should have taken more notice but kind of got talking to a couple of people. Need to test it out now!

cheers :icon_eek:

Shame the weather was not in our favour for some observing but still good to get together, thanks Alan.

Another very interesting talk by Martin on imaging and some stunning shots again.

Im sure the new scope will be highly used Alan and reward with some excellent views.

Shame the weather was not in our favour for some observing but still good to get together, thanks Alan.

Another very interesting talk by Martin on imaging and some stunning shots again.

Im sure the new scope will be highly used Alan and reward with some excellent views.

thanks mate, hope we may get out before the next meet, will be in touch. :icon_eek:

Bumping this thread back to the top for anyone from round this area who may have recently joined the forum :)

Is this on tonight? Was just coming on to say I can't make it, my wife has been in Glasgow since Friday (NASUWT conference) and is on her way home now, don't think it would go down too well if I disappeared as soon as she got home and besides I'd like to spend some time with her seeing as it's back to the grindstone tomorrow :eek: If it is on tonight I hope you all have a good night, weather is good at the moment at least :)

Not tonight, next Monday, 2/5/11.

Meetings are 1st Monday of the month, hope you can make it.

Of course, got my bank hols mixed up, just too many of them right now (not that I'm complaining).

Hi Andy, just as well you checked :) would have been a quiet session on your own, will hope to see you next monday, be down at the center around 7.00 :eek:

another bump back to the top, if you are interested in coming along I will be at the center around 7.00

thanks

We look like having a clear sky for later. Hope we may get a few people down at the venue :D

A note on the next meeting for the society, this will be the last before a 2 month break due to the summer hols etc, I am hoping to arrange a session on a Friday night sometime in between and should have a new solar scope for observing too ;)

Monday 6th June 7.00pm hope to see you there

Clear Skies :eek:

I plan on being there this time, I was anoyed that I couldnt make the last one.

I plan on being there this time, I was anoyed that I couldnt make the last one.

Hey Martin, will look forward to seeing you on the 6th. :p

cheers :)

A reminder that the next meeting of the society is almost here, I hope we may get a decent turn out. Hope to see you all then :)

Clear Skies :)

Hoping for clear skies, I'll be bringing a scope each for the family and myself !

I hope we can all meet up during the break for some observing.