Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Nexus 6

North Lincolnshire Astronomy Society

Next Monday ?..............A week on Monday !

Ill be there all being well Alan

Monday April 4th Richard. Hope you can make it :hello2:

Hi Alan, I'll be there all being well. Hopefully we will get the great viewing conditions as the last meeting. If not however, have you any plans as to what we will do?

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Alan, I'll be there all being well. Hopefully we will get the great viewing conditions as the last meeting. If not however, have you any plans as to what we will do?

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Mark, if its bad weather I thought it would be handy for anyone coming to introduce themselves, on the last meet it was great to get out and have a look at one or two things and we never really had that much of a chance to have a bit of a talk.

I will probably take some piece of kit along just to let everyone have a look and ask a few questions on it as well.

Hope you can make it :hello2:

Good idea Alan and I,d like to see the short piece that was given on Astrophotography as I missed most of it

Good idea Alan and I,d like to see the short piece that was given on Astrophotography as I missed most of it

Yes Richard, as did I!

Hope to see you on the night, if its clear I hope you bring that nice frac of yours :hello2:

Hi Mark, if its bad weather I thought it would be handy for anyone coming to introduce themselves, on the last meet it was great to get out and have a look at one or two things and we never really had that much of a chance to have a bit of a talk.

:hello2:

Sounds good to me. It was a bit difficult to get to know anyone last time, though I talked to a few people whilst viewing, not sure I'd recognise them in the light of day:cool::hello2:

Sounds good to me. It was a bit difficult to get to know anyone last time, though I talked to a few people whilst viewing, not sure I'd recognise them in the light of day:cool::hello2:

had the same thought Mark, will see you on the 4th :hello2:

Edited by Nexus 6

Hi Alan, are we meeting up at 7pm again ?

With the time changing this weekend, we should be able to see each other this time !

Hi Alan, are we meeting up at 7pm again ?

With the time changing this weekend, we should be able to see each other this time !

Yes its 7- 10 again, hope you can make it :hello2:

I'll bring the laptop then:)

Good lad Martin, missed most of your talk last time.

I won't be there :( At I'm at SGL6 :D:p

Matt.

Lucky boy! Hope you have a great time mate! :(

see you in May ;)

I'll be there as well, all things willing.

Some more images please Martin, stunning work!!

Clear skies

Hi

I'm new to astronomy and recently purchased an 8" scope. Do you have room for another newbie on the 4th April? :-)

Whereabouts do you setup at Far Ings?

Thanks

Next meet is this coming Monday, 4th April. :grin:

Hope some of you can make it :)

All being well I'll be there!B):icon_salut:

Had some very decent skies during the past 4 hours, will hope for similair conditions on Monday night B)

see you all then :)

Forcast gives light showers but they may be frequent so it may be that we don't get out to observe. :rolleyes:

Hope it won't put too many off, will see you all later :icon_eek:

I'll bring my scope anyway, it's no hardship to load in the van, there may be a clear spell.

I'll bring my scope anyway, it's no hardship to load in the van, there may be a clear spell.

Ok mate, will be taking some kit along too, would be interested in your opinion on the 150p I have bought. :icon_eek: