Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

North Lincolnshire Astronomy Society

Nexus 6

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday April 4th Richard. Hope you can make it :hello2:

Hi Alan, I'll be there all being well. Hopefully we will get the great viewing conditions as the last meeting. If not however, have you any plans as to what we will do?

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Alan, I'll be there all being well. Hopefully we will get the great viewing conditions as the last meeting. If not however, have you any plans as to what we will do?

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Mark, if its bad weather I thought it would be handy for anyone coming to introduce themselves, on the last meet it was great to get out and have a look at one or two things and we never really had that much of a chance to have a bit of a talk.

I will probably take some piece of kit along just to let everyone have a look and ask a few questions on it as well.

Hope you can make it :hello2:

Hi Mark, if its bad weather I thought it would be handy for anyone coming to introduce themselves, on the last meet it was great to get out and have a look at one or two things and we never really had that much of a chance to have a bit of a talk.

:hello2:

Sounds good to me. It was a bit difficult to get to know anyone last time, though I talked to a few people whilst viewing, not sure I'd recognise them in the light of day:cool::hello2:

Sounds good to me. It was a bit difficult to get to know anyone last time, though I talked to a few people whilst viewing, not sure I'd recognise them in the light of day:cool::hello2:

had the same thought Mark, will see you on the 4th :hello2:

Archived