sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

At £16.78 you can't go wrong - even if it's naff you've not really lost anything. And chances are it's in good condition and will prove to be very useable and better than supplied ep's :)

(they're £30 new)

Edited by brantuk

Never used Alder EP's before so don't know much about them. Nothing wrong with adding them to your collection but why not save a little bit of money and splash out on 2 or 3 more expensive ones.

Baader Hyperion EP's are pretty good and are like 4 EP's in one as you can change the Focal lengths of them if you buy the Fine Tuning rings.

Cheers for the feedback.

I was advised not to throw to much money at my scope which I got as a Christmas pressie . So I have just been looking at ebay for the odd bargain. So far I have only spent about £50 on a few new eye pieces , and that will probably be it until I upgrade the scope.

Cheers for the feedback.

I was advised not to throw to much money at my scope which I got as a Christmas pressie . So I have just been looking at ebay for the odd bargain. So far I have only spent about £50 on a few new eye pieces , and that will probably be it until I upgrade the scope.

Fair point if you're new to it all. Start off small and build up to bigger and fancier things!! :)

The good thing is any eyepieces you get now can be used in another scope, if and when you convince your girlfriend !.

For the money you paid thats a decent eyepiece - you will enjoy the wide angle views and it will be a big improvement over the eyepieces supplied free with the scope.

That was a great deal and i'm sorry to say, you would have got it cheaper if i hadn't been bidding against you :)

Still a cracking price though and in the right scope, will be just the job.